Our Cincinnati hCG diet clinic focuses on helping people lose weight very quickly. However, weight loss is only one of many great “side effects” of the hCG diet. One of the biggest hCG diet benefits is that it can help you significantly lower your cholesterol.
HDL and LDL Cholesterol
- There is “good” cholesterol and “bad” cholesterol circulating through our bodies. The “good” cholesterol, called HDL cholesterol, helps clear out the “bad” cholesterol, called LDL cholesterol.
- LDL cholesterol is raised when you consume a diet heavy in trans fats. To lower it, doctors recommend losing weight and changing your diet to include healthy, LDL cholesterol-lowering foods. Our hCG diet program is an excellent way to kill two birds with one stone!
Why Lower Your Cholesterol?
- When there is too much LDL cholesterol circulating through the arteries (or not enough HDL cholesterol to clear it out), it will stick to the walls, forming plaque and causing hardening of the arteries. Significant buildup of plaque (which occurs over the years) causes coronary heart disease.
- When plaque builds up, it can cause a blockage in the arteries. If a clot forms in an artery that supplies blood to the heart, it causes a heart attack. If there’s a blockage in an artery that supplies blood to the brain, it causes a stroke. Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels is essential in order to prevent these life-threatening conditions.
The Easy Way to Lower Your Cholesterol
- If you need to lower your cholesterol, your first step should be to reach a healthy weight. Our hCG diet program helps you lose weight very quickly, and it’s not just temporary water weight you’re losing – it’s dangerous, disease-causing body fat. You’ll be losing weight in a medical weight loss clinic, which is the safest way to lose weight.
- We recommend our patients stick with our dietary guidelines as their new way of eating even after they have finished our program. This is because hCG diet foods are natural, nutrient-rich foods that help you maintain your weight loss and prevent disease.
- hCG diet foods are naturally low in cholesterol. Our patients eat a diet made up mostly of fruits and vegetables, plus some lean protein. They often see major improvements in their cholesterol levels by the time they are finished with our program!
Our hCG diet plan is a simple and easy way to lower your cholesterol and increase your odds of living a longer life. By following our hCG diet plan, you can prevent life-threatening coronary disease. Call our Cincinnati weight loss clinic to learn more about losing weight with the hCG diet.
No related posts.