After you have tried diet after diet without success, it can seem as if weight loss surgery is the only option. However, this simply isn’t true. You do NOT need to undergo dangerous bariatric surgery in order to accomplish life-changing weight loss – rather, you need to find a weight loss program that helps you lose a significant amount of weight quickly and then keep it off. Our weight loss doctors in Cincinnati can help you lose weight quickly without resorting to surgery. Here are 4 reasons to say “no” to weight loss surgery and “yes” to the hCG diet.
Weight loss surgery is risky.
- No major surgery is without risk, including weight loss surgery.
- Immediately following bariatric surgery, your body is at high risk for infection.
- There is always the possibility of complications from the procedure, which can develop even years after the surgery.
- Recovery from weight loss surgery can be long, difficult, and painful.
- The hCG diet plan is a much safer choice than going under the knife. There are no major risks associated with the hCG diet.
Weight loss surgery is expensive.
- Weight loss surgery can be expensive, especially if your insurance does not cover the cost of your surgery (and especially if there are complications). The procedure will typically cost tens of thousands of dollars.
- You must also consider the cost of taking time off work in order to recover after surgery (it can take weeks or even months to recover).
Once you have had weight loss surgery, your body is permanently altered.
- Weight loss surgery is very invasive and permanently changes your body.
- There are two main types of weight loss surgeries: ones that shrink your stomach so that you cannot eat more than a certain amount of food, and ones that change the way your body handles food (by essentially causing it to fail to absorb calories). With either form, you will not be able to eat normally and will be forced to make permanent lifestyle changes.
- With our hCG diet program, the only permanent change in your body will be a reduction in your body fat.
Surgical weight loss methods don’t always work.
- A major reason not to use a surgical weight loss method is that there is no guarantee it will work.
- For example: After a gastric bypass, a gastro-gastric fistula can occur, during which the newly created pouch grows back into the stomach or leaks into the stomach, rendering the surgery ineffective.
Weight loss surgery is not your only option! If you’ve tried diet and exercise and still haven’t seen the results you’re looking for, we encourage you to try our hCG diet program. The hCG diet is all-natural, safe, and highly effective (and costs much less than bariatric surgery). Contact our Cincinnati weight loss clinic today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation!
No related posts.